Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Death Wish

          Silence silently creeps in
          coiling me tight like a python.
          I gasp for breath, holding the reins of life
          I hardly can bear the strife.

                             Death looks beautiful in her bridal attire,
                             is hugging me with all its vigour.
                            She is happy to stand by my side.
                            Melancholy is smiling and glee is despondent.

 I want to let go off,
Put my arms above my head in the air and fall.
Jump from a cliff to fly and be free of all.
Of all that binds, to break open the cage.
Let my hair down and see them soar high.

                                 For I was born this way
                                 Life is so callous to stay
                                To be what I am, seize the cadence
                                To die the death of a corpse,
                                and still have hopes

The only way to be gay is to embrace the
Sinews of darkness
To hear the lullaby for the last time
 and be in  peace
so that I  wake eternally.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment