Moonstruck, love driven,
I stand in front of the mirror
All dipped in the pool of narcissism,
Facade so beautifully tidied up,
Not a tremor of pain visible.
Time sheds charm like a snake's skin,
Hug and kiss poison with in me
Mirroring my blurred contours
I search for my shape
A longing with an eternal wait, to fill
The grooves that loneliness has made.
Unworthy through the eyes of men
I am no more
It is not me....
I stand in front of the mirror
All dipped in the pool of narcissism,
Facade so beautifully tidied up,
Not a tremor of pain visible.
Time sheds charm like a snake's skin,
Hug and kiss poison with in me
Mirroring my blurred contours
I search for my shape
A longing with an eternal wait, to fill
The grooves that loneliness has made.
Unworthy through the eyes of men
I am no more
It is not me....
No comments:
Post a Comment