Saturday, March 26, 2011

In your big Cupboard….

I am a little  birdie,

chirpy,weak and helpless as ever

treasured in your big cupboard

possessed by your affection.

I cant  anymore fly

or soar high,

u cut my wings

and here I  lie.

Its all dark and cold here,

I share this space with many neighbours.

You already have forgotten or

don’t like them anymore.

I am your new pet, a favourite one

A new toy to play,

my sweet face amuses you,

a luckier one that makes you gay.

 

I wait whole day

for  you to feed me once and caress me twice.

I will wait in this box

till I breathe no more

to cherish your love once

or may be you care for me twice.

There is no freedom in your big cupboard

I wish none, not even, for what is mine

just for your touch once,

just one touch,

and may be for a while.

 

The walls are tall and the air dry,

I suffocate,

still I wont cry.            

You know how much I love to fly.

I choose to amuse you

till you find another toy

or may be till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment