Thursday, March 31, 2011

MEMORY AND I….

 

Combing through the hidden crevices

of my minds’ labyrinth, I pine for a lane forgotten,a souvenir,

engraved by the times’ hand and layered by the dusty mundane life,

a blurry  passage with faded hues and now so pale and rotten,

sits a memory with folded legs.

I hold his hand and manage to pull him out,

and others I wipe out

with a sponge,unchaining them forever.

I close my dreamy eyes and there he lies

tickles me with his smile,

holds hand and we stroll down the  lane,

Memory and I,

lock  parched  hearts and lusterless eyes

in a vain attempt to cling or embrace the past,

caress the world too hazy or sublime.

                 Soon existence nudge and jolts, wake up the nectary eyes,

                 memory kisses adieu, with a promise to meet again in

                 the grotto of time,  by the corner where the walls of my

                 mind meet ,drains the past and bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment